Tuesday 8 January 2013

Oh you don't get me I'm part of the union...

Greetings all...

February's @lpgrp session's theme will be Bella Union.

Bella Union, as all music lovers will know, is the (fabulous) independent record label set up by Cocteau Twins Robin Guthrie and Simon Raymonde back in 1997.

There's obviously a finite number of albums on Bella Union so we shall make this a straight vote this month - with no nominations. Treat, if you will, the Bella Union back catalogue as your shortlist. The best one I can find online is via the Rate Your Music pages.

Please send me the titles of your TWO favourite Bella Union releases by 6pm, Wednesday 16th January. Either send me a DM or an ordinary tweet (mentioning @lpgrp) with your choices.

The Bella Union listening session will be 9pm, Sunday 3rd February.

No comments:

Post a Comment